woensdag 19 mei 2010

It's been a while..

Wow..it's been a while since I last posted. Actually it's over a month ago that I posted my last blog. I've been busy with school and I had to work a lot in my vacation. But now my normal life has begun again..

I want to discuss a serious matter right now. Two years ago I went on a vacation to one of the most beautiful countries in the World..Thailand!
Lately, Thailand isn't the beautiful country that I've known. I've been sad to hear that there is such a riot going on there right now. I understand the goverment is not happy with all the demonstrating people but I think they have to listen to their people. You don't want to lead a country where the people hate you and causing trouble. I think the king of Thailand, king Bhumibol, should put an end to this and prevent more deaths in the capital city Bangkok. That's what a real king should do! I know it's not that simple but they must try and fix this. This has gone to far and too many people already found death. It's just not good for the country, the tourism is put on hold because of the negative travelling advice in many countries.

The world should not remember Thailand as a country which has a lot of trouble and is a violent place. I know I don't want to. I remember Thailand as a country which is beautiful, great food, a lot of temples and peaceful people who honor Buddha, where you can have a great life!
The Thailand I fell in love with..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten